Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Non-Cookie Dough Balls



So, when I saw this on Pinterest I was not sure what to expect. I didn't exactly have all the same items so I had to modify it a bit of course. But I was so happy with the end result I can't wait to make it again. Now let me make a disclaimer - this doesn't exactly taste like cookie dough. It tastes quite a bit like oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. But when I said nanacream tastes exactly like ice cream i meant it. This doesn't taste exactly like cookie dough, but pretty darn close. Enough that it was yummy enough to try again.


  • 1 cup oatmeal flakes
  • 2/3 cup raw almonds
  • 1/3 cup raw pistachios 
  • .25 t cinnamin
  • quick shake of salt
  • .25 cup raw agave nectar
  • 2t vanilla
  • 3T dark chocolate chips

  1. add the nuts, flakes, spices to a food processor and grind until it is a powder
  2. combine the nectar and vanilla and continue to process to mix well
  3. fold in the chips
  4. roll little balls of dough and place in a glass baking dish into the freezer for 1 hour
  5. take out and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...