Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie


So, I am in a competitive weight loss competition with my bestie, and yes I need it can't you tell from my recipes? hehe. So if you are on a diet and that is why you are reading this - make sure when you are off the diet you come take a look at my yummy yummy nondiet recipes hehe.

This smoothie is an adaption on some recipes that I found online. Having cholesterol problems I am always looking for ways to get more oatmeal in to my diet. I was skeptical on what a smoothie with oatmeal would taste like, but let me tell you - this was awesome. I can't wait to try it again!


  • 1 C ice
  • 1/2 C frozen blueberries
  • 3T lowfat greek yogurt
  • 1 banana
  • 1/2 C old fashion rolled oats
  • 1t raw agave nectar
  • 1C water
  1. Insert into fancy blender
  2. Blend
  3. Pour and enjoy

Makes 1 big serving

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...