Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Toast with Strawberry Jam and Hummus


This morning I happened upon a delightful creation by accident. I was putting strawberry jam on my flat-bread after heating it. When my son said "you putting peanut butter and jelly on it?". And I thought - hmm peanut butter would be good. But when I reached into the fridge for peanut butter my hand hit the bowl of hummus. And a lightbulb went off.... Hummus is similar in consistency and taste to peanut butter. So I spread it on lightly on one side of the toast (in case it was horrid) and left the other side with just strawberry jelly. Brought it up to my office... and tasted heaven. So here ya go.



  1. Spread jam and hummus on toast
  2. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...