Sunday, April 28, 2013

Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts



I made this again tonight and realized that I never posted it on the blog. It is way too good not to share and super super easy. I have been growing brussel sprouts in my vegetable garden in the back yard so have been able to have plenty of roasted brussel sprouts lately and my hubby and lil boy love them too!



  • brussel sprouts
  • evoo
  • balsamic vinegar
  • salt and pepper (and any additional seasonings you enjoy)
  • shredded parmesan cheese
  1. lightly oil a glass dish
  2. spread out brussel sprouts so none of them are touching
  3. drizzle evoo, plenty of balsamic vinegar, spices, and parmesan cheese over the sprouts
  4. broil for 10 minutes or until browned and soft
  5. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...