Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cheesy Biscuit Bombs


I have seen some variations of this on Pinterest and just had to try it. Being that I love cheese - I figured we couldn't go wrong. It was fantastic. I gave my son one for lunch with some salami and he was crying for more.



  • biscuit dough
  • shredded mozarella
  • evoo
  • italian seasoning
  • parmesan
  1. Preheat to 350
  2. Take your dough slice and flatten it out in a glass baking dish
  3. Generously top with cheese
  4. Wrap dough back around cheese and close it firmly
  5. Carefully spray the pan with evoo spray and replace the doughballs spaced evenly
  6. Brush with evoo
  7. Top with parmesan
  8. Top with italian seasoning
  9. Bake for 15-20 minutes
  10. Cool and enjoy!
  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...