Sunday, August 5, 2012

Baked Artichoke Triscuit Appetizer


I recently recalled an appetizer that my mom used to make when I was a kid on the boat a lot. So I finally got her to tell me how she made it and I made it tonight. Um Yum! Unfortunately I was not able to get a photo of the finished baked product before they were demolished - but imagine what is above but browned and crispy.


  • 1/3 cup reduced fat mayonaise
  • 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
  • 3 Tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
  • 1 can of chopped artichoke
  • triscuits

  1. Preheat oven to 475
  2. Mix together mayo, sour cream, parm, and artichoke in a bowl until well blended
  3. Scoop on to whole triscuits in glass baking dish
  4. Bake until pieces are browned up top (feel free to broil)
  5. Serve and enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...