Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TEAR Marinara



So, a couple months ago I was going through my cabinets trying to find something to make for dinner and decided to just throw some things together that I liked and see how it turned out. Well, Bry and I were uber impressed with this concoction and since I hadn't written it down - we havent had it since. But I found some photos of it and decided to get it down so that I can remember to make it again. :) So here goes. Tofu Eggplant Artichoke Risotto (TEAR)


  • extra firm Tofu
  • Eggplant
  • Artichokes
  • Risotto
  • Marinara Sauce

  1. Brown the eggplant in a frying pan with just a few drops of evoo 
  2. Put the risotto on the bottom of a baking pan with enough water to make it almost drowned
  3.  Cover with the browned eggplants
  4. Saute the sliced tofu until it browns on the edges
  5. Cover the eggplant and risotto with browned tou and artichokes
  6. Cover baking dish and concoction with marinara sauce
  7. Bake on 375 until the sauce bubbles and the risotto is cooked.
  8. Serve and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...