I was looking for a good pork chops recipe and decided to try the same method from the pork chops on my tofu. It was outstanding and plateLickWorthy.
- berbere (or crushed red pepper if you don't have berbere)
- salt & pepper
- balsamic vinegar
- slice tofu, dry, and marinate in allspice, bebere, rosemary, basil, salt, pepper, a tiny bit of honey, evoo and balsamic in the fridge for a few hours
- chop mangoes and mix with mint, chives, rind, juice, stevia, and red pepper to taste
- saute tofu in nonstick pan until crispy
- serve with salsa drizzled over