This recipe was inspired by eggplant that was soon to spoil on a night I had no clue what to cook. I just started throwing things in until it became something. So I figure I share it with you.
- chop onions and peel and chop eggplant into small square chunks.
- add in oregano, red pepper, and spices you enjoy
- saute in 1T evoo
- chop fresh tomato
- add in fresh and diced tomatoes
- saute tofu in slices in spices and evoo
- cook and drain pasta
- cover pasta with tofu, and then coat with eggplant sauce
- Serve and Enjoy!