- pasta (we go with any pasta that has a hole in it to get yummies stuck in - and always whole wheat)
- two packages of frozen spinach
- plum tomatoes
- pine nuts (can be left out if you like but bring a nice crunch)
- 2 packages of feta cheese
- We start by microwaving the spinach to defrost it, and then straining the water out of it by putting it into a cloth and compressing.
- Then we go about boiling the pasta in water, draining, and returning to the pot with some evoo
- In a pan saute garlic, pine nuts, spinach, salt, pepper and spices to your liking, then tomatoes in that order.
- Then we put the spinach mixture into pot with pasta, mixing well.
- Slowly crumble feta into pasta mixture and serve.